Friday, June 10, 2011

Good Riddance

     Well, after a great week at the University of Southern Mississippi, it's time to say goodbye to friends who I now feel I've known all my life.  Saying goodbye usually isn't hard for me, but I have a feeling today will be.  It's just like the English Proverb says, "All good things must come to an end."  The good thing about this good thing is it doesn't all have to end at once.
      I hope to take all of the wonderful skills and memories I acquired this week back home and put them to good use.  I know this week alone has also helped me so much with my writing, creativity, and confidence.  It is so relieving to know I have found a major I know will be thoroughly throughout the rest of my life. 
      In another light, it will be heavenly to finally sleep in my own bed again!  Not that the dorm rooms were bad, they were basically like hotels, but I've missed my own mattress.  After this week of hard work I know that is one place I will be spending a lot of time in! 
     This week has really been a blessing to me.  If I wouldn't have come, I'd still be lost in a plan for the future.  My next major task will just be to pick a college to go to.  Now, I feel like I have a greater idea of what I'm looking for in a college and I know I won't settle for anything less than the best!  

No comments:

Post a Comment